world cup champion

Entri Populer

Archives

[Valid Atom 1.0]

Frank van Hattum's Email

Monday, March 28, 2011

I have received a number of phone calls, texts and emails following the cancellation of the PSSI Congress.

I am not authorised to make any comments on the PSSI congress. My position was one of observer status and as such, all comment required of FIFA will be through Thierry Regenass - Director of Member Associations and Development. I also point out that I have made absolutely no statements to the Media and as such any statements attributed to me are false.

I thank you for keeping me informed of the situation and wish all parties every success in resolving the differences experienced.

Regards

Frank van Hattum

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews