world cup champion

Entri Populer

Archives

[Valid Atom 1.0]

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I loved the support the crowd gave us"

Friday, March 18, 2011

"I stretched it, but I wanted to play; if Real Madrid fell so would I"
Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell
Cristiano Ronaldo decided to play against Lyon to help the team win despite his recent injury. The Portuguese player said he "loved the support the crowd gave us."
"I stretched it, but what matters is that I didn't get injured. I wanted to play because, if Real madrid fell, I would too. The coach asked me if I felt fine and I told him I did. I talked to doctors and physiotherapists I trust and they said I wouldn't risk getting injured. Nevertheless, it was obvious I've missed 14 days."

"Benzema is in great form and proving he is a decisive player."

"Any opponent will be tough in the quarterfinals. We should respect all of them because they're in the quarterfinals for a reason."

"The derby will be difficult, but we are confident. I feel I will feel better for it."

"I'm sure things will go well for Abidal. He is suffering from something unrelated to football and we all support him."

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews