world cup champion
Thailand vs Oman Live Streaming Asia qualification world cup 2014 Brazil Match, September 6,2011 Tuesday, September 6,2011Thailand vs Oman Live Streaming Asia qualification world cup 2014 Brazil Match, September 6,2011 Tuesday, September 6,2011 Watch Thailand ...
Chelsea vs Manchester United Live UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Chelsea vs Manchester United live online Match ...
FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter has sent a message of sympathy to Japan following the massive earthquake which hit the country earlier t...
- FIFA 10 Breaks Sales Records selling videogame in ...
- Group Worldcup 2010 south africa
- korea republic
- Birthday DVDs and Anniversary DVDs Make Great Gift...
- Rose Flower Shops
- world cup schedulle
- AXIOO CORE2DUO T6400 GRSI S/D BLN 4-2010 LIKE NEW
- The Latest Wedding Flower Trends - Fresh Details F...
- World Cup 2010 draw: What do past trends hold for ...
- Orange and T-Mobile UK to Merge, Create a Mobile S...
- T-Mobile Introduces the T-Mobile G1 with Google An...
- Mini LCD Screen
- Cheap Televisions
- Review of 32GB iPod Touch For Sale - Apple's 3rd G...
- Silk Flower Buying Guide
- Funeral Flowers, II
- Champions League Draw
- 3 Favorites to Win the 2010 World Cup
- The tech year in photos
- BLACKBERRY - CURVE 8520 GEMINI
- TOSHIBA - NB200 MINI NOTEBOOK
- Penggolongan Adenium
- Who Invented The Ipod? The Complete Story By Kris ...
- Blackberry Accessories & Apps Guide
- Paper Flowers Are Forever By Jane A Morris Platinu...
- Internet Marketing Tips - Is 2010 Going to Be Any ...
- adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball
- 2010 Free Antivirus Buyers Guide
- Canova Dual Touch Screen Laptop Should Be Here by ...
- World Cup Soccer Tickets By Sherin Dsoza
- Tow-N-Stow Offers Smart Towing and Storage Solutio...
- Center From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ▼ December (38)
- ► 2010 (386)
- ► 2011 (584)
The deal, which is due to be signed November, comes on the heels of poor financial results from T-Mobile and lackluster sales from Orange, and the reasons behind it are quite obvious: saving money. Despite the huge initial cost of the merger, the two companies expect to save, over time, up to 5.7 billion dollars. Part of these savings will probably reflect on the combined staff of the two companies: Orange’s 12,500 and T-Mobile’s 6,500 employees, although a spokeswoman said that it’s too early to talk about the impact on the workforce.
As far as branding goes, both brands will remain separate in the first 18 months after the deal is completed. Orange chief executive Tom Alexander will lead the new company, while T-Mobile’s UK boss Richard Moat will become the COO.
The new company will hold around 37% of the mobile market, overtaking O2, which will surely raise suspicion from the competition authorities in the UK and the European Union. As for the users, Orange and T-Mobile promise better coverage and network quality, as well as improved customer service.
Label: news daily