world cup champion
High School Football Player Died After Game Fullback Kevin Telles Collapsed During Game Friday NightSep 16, 2009 Terry Zeigler A young football player collapsed on the field during the fourth quarter with two minutes left in the game. Emer...
Liga Primer Indonesia “ LPI is the first step towards professionalism and independence of Indonesian football,” said Arifin Panigoro, Ch...
Chelsea vs Manchester United Live UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Chelsea vs Manchester United live online Match ...
- FIFA 10 Breaks Sales Records selling videogame in ...
- Group Worldcup 2010 south africa
- korea republic
- Birthday DVDs and Anniversary DVDs Make Great Gift...
- Rose Flower Shops
- world cup schedulle
- AXIOO CORE2DUO T6400 GRSI S/D BLN 4-2010 LIKE NEW
- The Latest Wedding Flower Trends - Fresh Details F...
- World Cup 2010 draw: What do past trends hold for ...
- Orange and T-Mobile UK to Merge, Create a Mobile S...
- T-Mobile Introduces the T-Mobile G1 with Google An...
- Mini LCD Screen
- Cheap Televisions
- Review of 32GB iPod Touch For Sale - Apple's 3rd G...
- Silk Flower Buying Guide
- Funeral Flowers, II
- Champions League Draw
- 3 Favorites to Win the 2010 World Cup
- The tech year in photos
- BLACKBERRY - CURVE 8520 GEMINI
- TOSHIBA - NB200 MINI NOTEBOOK
- Penggolongan Adenium
- Who Invented The Ipod? The Complete Story By Kris ...
- Blackberry Accessories & Apps Guide
- Paper Flowers Are Forever By Jane A Morris Platinu...
- Internet Marketing Tips - Is 2010 Going to Be Any ...
- adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball
- 2010 Free Antivirus Buyers Guide
- Canova Dual Touch Screen Laptop Should Be Here by ...
- World Cup Soccer Tickets By Sherin Dsoza
- Tow-N-Stow Offers Smart Towing and Storage Solutio...
- Center From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ▼ December (38)
- ► 2010 (386)
- ► 2011 (584)
BLACKBERRY - CURVE 8520 GEMINI
Email & Text Messaging
* Multiple Email Account Integration
Take your email with you. Add up to 10 supported personal and work email addresses to your BlackBerry® smartphone. Each mailbox is automatically updated whenever you send, delete, file or read messages on your smartphone.
* Personal/Web-Based Email Access
Enjoy the convenience of automatic, push delivery and mailbox synchronization with the most popular Internet-based email accounts on your BlackBerry smartphone. Whether you prefer AOL® Mail, Windows Live™ Hotmail, Google Mail™ or Yahoo!® Mail, enjoy free, on-the-go access to your web mail.
* Push-delivery Technology
Messages are delivered automatically to your smartphone and you can be notified as soon as they arrive. So you can stay on top of things, whether you’re in between meetings, out for drinks, taking a jog or catching a ride home.
* Attachment Viewing
There’s no need to wait until you’re at your desk to open attachments. Whether it’s a picture from last weekend’s party or an important presentation from a co-worker, you can open popular document and graphic attachments on the spot.
* Text Messages (SMS and MMS)
Communicate on the go with contacts who are using phones or other mobile devices that support SMS or MMS1. Last-minute change of plans? Fire off a quick text message to keep everyone up-to-speed.
Take your instant messaging with you. Instant messaging (IM) applications on BlackBerry® smartphones1 keep you in touch with your IM contacts—no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
Enjoy many of the instant messaging features you already enjoy on your computer on your BlackBerry smartphone, including:
* A familiar user interface
* Availability status
* Contact access and management
* Notifications to tell you when you receive a new message
* Emoticons that help you express yourself
BlackBerry® smartphones deliver a superior voice experience, with top-of-the-line phone features1, including:
* Built-in speakerphone – Perfect for hands-free calls and convenient conference calls.
* Voice Activated Dialing (VAD) - Just say the word to initiate a call with anyone in your contact list. Plus, you can use VAD along with the built-in speakerphone or with a Bluetooth® headset for hands-free dialing.
* Polyphonic and mp3 ringtones – Personalize your device with downloaded ringtones, or create your own from songs stored on your smartphone
* Conference calling – Easily initiate a call with multiple people at once.
* Voicemail attachment playback – Listen to your voicemail attachments in mp3 format.
* Bluetooth enabled – Enjoy hands-free dialogue via headsets and car kits.
The BlackBerry® Browser is designed to deliver on-the-go Internet service that can keep up with your busy life.
On-the-go Internet Access
Browse the full Web when and where you want it on your BlackBerry® smartphone.1
* Search for the information you need using Google, Yahoo!® and many more
* Access your favorite sites for news, sports, weather and entertainment updates
* Set bookmarks and view your history
* Click a link in email to launch a website
* Get maps and directions
* Set up RSS feeds
Access videos, music or even sports and news clips from supported mobile streaming websites.2 The built-in mobile streaming capabilities and Wi-Fi® enabled BlackBerry smartphones are designed so that you can watch online videos or listen to streamed music broadcasts.
Streaming content currently supported varies by service provider and device, but includes XM Radio, MobiTV and YouTube™.
The organizer included with your BlackBerry® smartphone provides the tools you need to stay on top of your day.
* Calendar - Manage and schedule appointments while you're on the go
* Address Book - Access all your important contact information wherever you are
* Task List - Add, edit and delete tasks. Also mark tasks as complete while you're away from your desk
* MemoPad - Compose, edit and delete important notes and memos anywhere
* Calculator - Perform basic mathematical operations and conversions wherever you are
BlackBerry smartphones synchronize with many popular desktop organizer packages. For a list of supported software, refer to the system requirements for your version of BlackBerry® Desktop Software .
Camera & Video Recording
Just snap or record and send.
The BlackBerry® Curve™ and BlackBerry® Pearl™ smartphones feature a built-in camera, so you can capture the moment and share the pictures with your friends, family and contacts right away, via email or MMS1.
* Digital zoom
* Built-in flash
* 1.3MP or 2.0MP2
* Self-portrait mirror
Manage and share your pictures & videos
Transfer pictures and videos between your smartphone and your desktop computer easily using the USB cable that comes with the smartphone, or via Bluetooth technology. The Roxio® Media Manager lets you drag and drop your files from your smartphone to your computer.
With the media player included on BlackBerry® Storm™ smartphone, the BlackBerry® Pearl™ smartphones; the BlackBerry® Curve™ and BlackBerry® 8800 series smartphones, the fun goes with you.
* Play video and music files in vivid color and rich sound
* Use wireless Bluetooth® stereo headphones or speakers to enjoy your music
* Shuffle your songs or enjoy your favorite playlist while you reply to messages
* Watch a news or sports clip while catching the train to work
Quickly Transfer Music and Videos
You can use the Roxio® Media Manager for BlackBerry® smartphones for quick CD ripping, converting and transferring your music and video files to your smartphone.
All the Storage You Need
BlackBerry smartphones with a media player also allow you to use a microSD card for expandable storage, so you have the extra room you need for all your media files.
* Quad-Band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM/GPRS networks
* Quad-Band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz EDGE networks
* 802.11b/g enabled
* Wi-Fi Alliance Certifications: WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, WMM
* WMM Power Save planned
* Cisco CCX Certification planned
* Wi-Fi access to BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
* Wi-Fi access to BlackBerry® Internet Service
* Direct IP web browsing over Wi-Fi
* Support for UMA/GMA
* Bluetooth® v2.0 + EDR
* Headset (HSP), 3.5mm Headset Capable
* Handsfree (HSF)
* Serial Port Profile
* SIM Access Profile
* Dial Up Networking (DUN)
* Stereo Profile (A2DP)
* A/V Remote Control Target (AVRCP)
* Clear, high-resolution display
* Transmisive TFT MCD
* 320x240 pixel screen
* Displays over 65,000 colors
* 2.46" (diagonally measured)
Camera & Video Recording
* 2.0 MP camera
* 5X digital zoom
* Video Camera Recording:
Normal Mode (320x240 pixel),MMS Mode (176x144 pixel)
Data Input & Navigation
* 35 key backlit QWERTY keyboard
* Dedicated Keys: Send, End, VAD/PTT (User customizable), Camera (User customizable), 2 x volume
* Media Keys: Play/Pause/Mute, Back, Forward
* Trackpad - Located on the front face of device, ESC key to the right, Menu to the left.
* Intuitive icons and menus
* Video format support: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV3
* Audio format support: AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, WMA9 (.wma/.asf), WMA9 PRO/WMA 10, AAC-LC
* Picture Format Support: bmp, jpg, png, tif, wbmp
Ringtones & Notifications
* Tone, vibrate, on-screen or LED indicator
* User configurable notification options
* 32 Polyphonic Ringtones – MIDI, MP3
* Password protection
* Screen lock
* Sleep mode
Size and Weight
* Height: 4.29 inches (109 mm)
* Width: 2.36 inches (60 mm)
* Depth: 0.54 inches (13.9 mm)
* Weight: 3.73 ounces (106 grams)
Battery & Battery Life
* Battery: 1150 mAHr removable/rechargeable cryptographic Lithium cell
* Talk Time: 4.5 hours
* Standby Time: 17 da